These terms and conditions are an agreement between the sender and Two Pair Collectibles, LLC. Any changes and/or alterations must be in writing and have prior approval prior to the start of the submittal process.
By choosing to submit cards for grading and/or pre-grading processes at Two Pair Collectibles, LLC. You, the sender hereby accept the terms and conditions as described below:
- Please place your cards in brand new clean soft sleeves (i.e. penny sleeves). Then place the sleeved cards in a semi rigid card protector, commonly called cardsavers. If you, the sender should send more than one card, cards should be stacked together into a pile and sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard held together by clingwrap and/or rubber bands. Please do not use tape on the cardsavers and if possible, please do not use top loaders. Each card submitted in a top loader in lieu of a card saver will incur a $0.50 upcharge per card.
- Please ensure that you send your submission to us to the address we provide, and in the manner recommended for shipping. Two Pair Collectibles, LLC is not to be held liable for any damages that may occur in the shipping process to us.
- You, the sender, MUST fill out our online form and provide a copy of your submission form, signed, INSIDE the package you send.
- Two Pair Collectibles, LLC does not accept any responsibility for cards/items while in transit to us nor upon signature. If a signature is requested, Two Pair Collectibles signature is not to be a confirmation that the package arrived, undamaged. We provide recommendations on how to ship but it is solely the discretion of the sender whether they follow our instructions or use their own methods.
- A pre-screen of all packages will be conducted in 5-10 business days upon receipt of the package. All packages that have requested a Pre-Grade service by Two Pair Collectibles (pre-grade services are only a best estimate based on experience and by no means are to be considered an official grade. This is simply advice.) must be clearly marked with a PG on the exterior of the package in black permanent marker.
- Two Pair Collectibles maintains its meticulous high standards when it comes to pre-screening. We take extreme care and thus will not be liable should the user claim any damage. Pre-screening identifies the condition of a card as we received it, so damage claims can be taken up with the postal service if it does not match the believed condition of the submitter.
- Any failure to respond to pre grades and/or initial receipt confirmation within a timely manner WILL result in a delayed submission of your order.
- Two Pair Collectibles (USA) only accepts orders from within the United States. If a user attempts to send their cards to us from outside this zone, we reserve the right to refuse the items at the border. The sender will be subject to any import duty in order to receive them back. Should they pass through the border legally, there will be a minimum charge of $60 to return the items back to you. Every effort will be taken to send the package back to the address identified on the package, but the package will not be opened, verified, or considered received.
- A copy of this agreement and our online submission form MUST be included inside the package.
- Further, Two Pair Collectibles, LLC reserves the right to refuse any potential customer at our discretion.
Payments & Submission Charges:
- Two Pair Collectibles, LLC will send an invoice to the customer upon official acceptance of the grading services after any pre-grades that have been requested.
- ALL cards submitted will not be processed further in their submission until payment is fully received for all services up front.
- Be advised, the grading companies may levy additional fees to customers based on the assessed value of the package. In the event that additional fees are levied, Two Pair Collectibles, LLC WILL pass on all additional fees to the customer.
- Any notice of additional fees will be presented and proof will be provided to the submitter as soon as Two Pair Collectibles is aware of the upcharges.
- In reference to all upcharge payments, seven days after the initial notice, a secondary notice will be issues. 21 days after the initial notice to pay additional fees Two Pair Collectibles, LLC reserves the right to sell cards in the submission to cover outstanding fees and an additional 10% fee on top of the gross debt to cover the cost of recovering funds.
- Failure to pay a balance due of any sort for 6 months is a voluntary forfeiture of the submission in its entirety and the sender is agreeing that Two Pair Collectibles, LLC may do whatever necessary to recoup any unpaid balances.